Closing Drivers and Customer Service Reps – Domino’s Pizza (New Bedford)
Domino’s Pizza of New Bedford is now hiring for closing drivers with night-time availability and customer service representative positions. The positions offered are for full and part-time shifts with weekend availability. You must apply ONLINE no in-store applications.
Requirements to join the team with the best-compensated drivers in the business:
- Enthusiasm, acceptable basic math and spelling skills.
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license for 1 year or longer, with good driving history.
- Must be 21-years-old or more.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Make Great Pizzas, Make Great Dough! We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow (if that’s what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it’s your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We’re bound to have just the thing for you.
Compensation: Entry-level to experienced, flexible hours, positive team atmosphere! Performance-based pay raises, move up at your pace.
Duties include operating all equipment, stocking ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler, preparing product, receiving and process telephone orders ,taking inventory and complete associated paperwork, cleaning equipment and facility approximately daily.
Requirements to join our award-winning team:
- Enthusiasm, strong basic math and spelling skills.
- Commitment to teamwork, desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus.
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
To APPLY ONLINE or see more about the above jobs visit their web page here. Have questions? Call: 508-991-3030.