Retail Stocking Associate – Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Our Associates(part-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience.
Why You’ll Love It:
• Closed by 8pm nightly
• Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
• Clear path to promotion
• Paid time off
• Bonus opportunity
• Flexible schedules
• Associate discounts
• Stable employment with growing company
• Full-time opportunities
What You’ll Do:
• Provide a great experience for our customers
• Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Retail or customer service experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
• Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
• Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder
• Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
About Harbor Freight Tools
We’re a 40 year-old, $4 billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm and growth potential of a start-up. We have over 950 stores in 48 states across the country and are opening a new location every week. We offer our customers more than 5,000 tools and accessories, from hand tools and generators to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools. We provide our customers with the right tool for the right job at the right price, always delivering quality and value.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.
Have a job to add to the Hot Jobs List? Contact email@example.com.