Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 2, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Level: Satellite TV Technician/Installer
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
• Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers – As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
• An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
• Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
• Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducting site surveys – determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
• Installing cutting edge technology – place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
• Educating customers – review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
• Providing Dish Smart Home Services – successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
Skills – Experience and Requirements:
• A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
• Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
• Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
• High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard.
• Cable industry experience is a plus.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.