Marketing Analyst – St. Anne’s Credit Union (Fall River)
St. Anne’s Credit Union has a full-time Marketing Analyst position available at our Corporate Office. Under the direct supervision of the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Analyst will assist with research, projects, campaigns, and administration to promote the Credit Union’s brand, increase sales, and support the business lines. Apply HERE: https://www.stannes.com/Careers#Marketing-Analyst
St. Anne’s offers full-time employees a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health & dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Short & long term disability insurance
• Educational assistance
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Personal and sick days
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Free checking
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Research and Analysis
Analyzes promotions against actual purchase and ROI. Strategizes on content management system (CMS) and Google reporting structure for efficiency and achievement. Performs research and analysis on competitors, identifies emerging trends and key opportunities for innovation. Ability to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of target demographic. Assists with maintaining up to date archives of all marketing files.
• Maintains website content and reviews periodically to ensure links are working properly and content is both current and accurate
• Processes and compiles feedback from events, focus groups and surveys. Provides suggestions for optimization
• Plans, schedules and participates in events including but not limited to annual concert, trade shows, parades, anniversary and grand opening celebrations, in-branch promotions, seminars and meetings. Plays an active role as one of the Credit Union’s external event planners to promote the Credit Union’s image to the business community and general public
Email Marketing/Social Media
• Maintains Email Marketing Software (Constant Contact or other)
• Understanding of digital media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
Marketing Materials and Promotional Items
• Assists with the creation, production and review of sales and marketing materials including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, fact sheet, brochures, posters, stationery, announcements and other forms and documents.
• Assists in writing and editing marketing literature for internal and external audiences for deployment on various marketing channels including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, reports and social media
• Manages inventory of credit union mentions, reviews and promotional items
Strategy and Image
• Works as part of the marketing team to develop strategies and plans to support advertising/social media campaigns that are designed to increase product usage, community awareness, market penetrations and other Credit Union goals provided by management
• Responsible for promoting and expanding the image and brand, ensuring consistency and integrity
• Monitors sites for posting traffic and manages brand reputation across online platforms, responds to reviews and questions
• Checks functionality, proofs content and monitors all assigned projects (i.e., rates on website) keeping project plan spreadsheet up to date
• Adheres to Credit Union’s confidentiality policy and safeguard member information
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Drives to and attends meetings as required
• Transports and sets up displays having the ability to lift books, boxes, supplies, etc. 40 lbs.
• Frequently loads and unloads vehicle with supplies for events offsite
• Visits branch locations in performance of duties
• Speaks and listens to consumers and explains Credit Union products and services
• Hand dexterity required to operate computer terminal and/or related equipment
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or English) with 3 years’ relevant experience (banking or finance preferred), or combination thereof
• Highly detail oriented with excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
• Must have strong organizational, project management and multitasking skills with the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time, working independently or as a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and articulate.
• Digital advertising and media buying experience a plus!
• Strong copywriting, verbal and communication skills, must be accurate and organized in presentation of materials. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Adobe Photoshop an advantage.
Multi-lingual a plus!
Ready to apply? https://www.stannes.com/Careers#Marketing-Analyst
About St.Anne’s Credit Union:
Founded in 1936 and headquartered in Fall River, MA, St. Anne’s Credit Union has been providing financial products and services to SouthCoast communities for over 80 years.
St. Anne’s Credit Union was established in the midst of a depression, by a young man named William J. Cyr who saw the possibilities – people helping each other regain their financial health. With the assistance of a group of friends, Cyr began collecting 25 cents from several people after church each Sunday to accumulate enough funds to qualify for a federal charter. With assets totaling $1016, St. Anne’s became a fully sanctioned federal credit union in 1936. Realizing the positive impact this had on the community, Cyr went on to found 36 more credit unions throughout New England.
St. Anne’s Credit Union maintains Cyr’s original commitment to members and to the community to this very day – people have looked to St. Anne’s Credit Union as a sound, safe place for the best in banking products. Also a leader in mortgage lending and consumer lending, more and more people turn to St. Anne’s to secure loans for used cars, trucks and vans, higher education, mortgages, home improvements and more.
With over $900 million in assets and more than 55,000 members, St. Anne’s Credit Union has more than 150 employees servicing eight branches including Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, New Bedford, Somerset, and Swansea. St. Anne’s Credit Union has also been recognized by Banker and Tradesman as the #1 Credit Union in Massachusetts in addition to being named one of the leading lenders in Bristol County. For more information, stop by any one of our branches or call 1-877-782-6637.