Automotive Parts Manager -Empire Ford (New Bedford)
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
Empire Ford is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Parts Manager! We are looking for a qualified applicant to head our Parts Departments and are offering competitive pay and full benefits.
Previous Dealership Auto Parts experience IS REQUIRED! Previous Ford experience is a PLUS!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. We are also a designated Ford Commercial Vehicle Center, specializing on servicing medium and heavy duty commercial vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Send resume to Kevin Lighty, Service Manager at email@example.com
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include medical, dental & paid time off!
• Ongoing training and development!
• Long-standing dealer group with an exceptional reputation in the community!
• Strong, supportive teamwork environment!
• Properly staff department; including hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of all parts department employees.
• Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
• Establish competitive pricing in various categories while generating profits and maintaining high CSI.
• Determine appropriate inventory levels and ensure periodic parts turnover.
• Adjust stock to eliminate accumulation of unused or old parts.
• Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
• Review sales, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget is met.
• Reynolds experience is a plus.
PREVIOUS DEALERSHIP AUTO PARTS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
• Previous Dealership Automotive Parts Manager Experience
• General Ford Experience is a PLUS
• Must be able to Pass a Background Check
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Eager for continuous growth, both within the department and personally
• Ford Parts: 1 year (Preferred)
• Parts Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
• Store Discounts