Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 15, 2020. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Fashion Stylist – Alexandra’s Boutique
Full-time, Part-time, Commission, $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Description: At Alexandra’s Boutique, we strive to provide our customers with the ultimate shopping experience so they look and feel their best on their special day. Our stylists are ESSENTIAL in delivering this mission to our customers. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are knowledgeable and passionate about fashion and want to join a growing business that allows them to grow.
• Support the shop’s management team in exceeding sales and shrink goals
• Focus on strategic selling techniques to meet or exceed personal sales and conversion goals
• Support an environment of genuine customer connection
• Demonstrate extraordinary service and styling direction, leading by example on the sales floor
• Act as a brand ambassador reflective of company values and aesthetic
• Create a styling experience that provides individual attention and engagement
• Build a relationship of trust and honesty to provide the best experience
• Facilitate customer correspondence and appointment setting
• Communicate a list of resources to enhance the customer experience
• Build and maintain productive partnerships with vendors and customers
• Focus on individual goals while also contributing to the team objectives
• Lead fit and styling sessions to enhance product awareness
We provide all stylists with sales and operations training, both while onboarding and ongoing throughout the year with our various designers that visit the store and help us keep in touch with the latest products and trends.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Superior communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to lift dresses and other items that may weigh more than 50 lbs regularly
• Ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• Health insurance
• Health Insurance
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.