Customer Service Manager – Stop & Shop
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the sales and profitability while helping to achieve best in class customer service in their departments.
* Manage the recruitment, hiring, orientation, managing people development and maintaining diversity of Front-end.
( Responsible for overseeing Front-end operations, Cash Office, and ensuring highest level of customer service.
* Manage store community and customer relations.
* Accountable for: scheduling and conducting interviews and involving other managers as appropriate; coordinating orientation, new hire and department specific training with * CTP Coordinators; following up on associate development plan implementation and AMT progress; documenting front-end associate performance issues; attending or coordinating job fairs; analyzing store turnover figures and developing action plans with appropriate department managers; counseling and coaching associates; resolving customer issues; responding to donation requests; attending and or coordinating local community events; and managing fund raising events and gift card program.
* Create a culture of best in class customer service
* Manage Customer Service Departments regarding general operations, sales, and profitability
* Manage daily activities including sanitation and safety. Merchandising department presentation, payroll and productivity and administration
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.