The Greater Fall River Hot Jobs List – December 08, 2017
Science Department Head -Fall River Public Schools
– Appropriate Massachusetts educator license for subject area.
– Appropriate Massachusetts educator license for Supervisor/Director.
– Minimum of three years of successful teaching experience at the appropriate level.
– Master’s Degree in the appropriate subject area.
-To support and assist classroom teachers with content and content-specific pedagogy that effectively supports students in meeting the standards identified in the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks. To provide leadership, coordination, and innovation to assigned curricular areas.
– In conjunction with the curriculum directors, coordinates the development and implementation of district curriculum objectives.
– Teaches one class in area of certification.
– Evaluates all staff as determined by Principal.
– Observes classrooms on an ongoing basis.
– Assists teachers in resolving instructional problems and serves as a resource on curriculum questions.
– Checks lesson plans regularly to insure that curriculum requirements are being met and that necessary materials are available
– Meets with teachers during preparation times.
– Makes recommendations on curriculum development, implementation, assessment, and program innovation.
– Oversees the department’s supply, textbook, and equipment needs.
– Assists in the recruitment, screening, hiring, training, and assigning of staff.
– Provides in-service training, and assigning of staff, based on needs identified in both district and school improvement plans.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
In accordance with the Fall River Administrators’ Association contract. Continued employment is contingent on job performance, program needs, and funding.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23