Residential Support Professional – Comprehensive Mental Health Systems, Inc. (Dartmouth)
$14.70 an hour – Part-time
Please visit our website: www.cmhsma.org to complete an application. Human services agency seeking motivated employees to provide community residential services for individuals with disabilities.
Current full-time and part-time positions available, 3rd shift, including weekends, located in Dartmouth and the greater New Bedford area.
• Responsible for the health, safety, and quality of life of individuals with disabilities
• Must have the ability to provide total physical care
• Ability to facilitate and enhance participation in recreational, social, spiritual and leisure activities within the home and community
• Serve as a positive role model
• Assist in all aspects of activities of daily living
• Demonstrated capability in areas of time management, initiative, positive intervention, motivation, and reliability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
*All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid driver’s license and the use of a personal vehicle for work-related duties, and must pass an acceptable criminal history review (CORI), National Background check and drug screening.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.