Sales Associate – Staples
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. This person will also be required to perform store operational tasks as needed.
Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising and retail operating standards.
• Must exhibit exceptional customer service at all times
• Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
• Embraces Staples values; Own it, Say it like it is, Be Caring, Keep it Simple, and Work Together every shift
• Delivers exceptional customer service
• Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
• Processes accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
• Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers
• Creates an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
• Perform front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, and reserve online pick up in store with no impact to the customer experience
• Adheres to all company policies procedures & safety standards
• Able to multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Able to engage and speak to customers
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Preferred skills and experience:
• Customer service experience in a retail environment
• Cashier experience
• Reporting to this person: No direct reports
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.
Have a job to add to the Hot Jobs List? Contact email@example.com.