Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of September 28, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations Clerk – Republic Services
With direct supervision, this role provides assistance to the operations department by providing clerical and administrative support.
• Office or operations experience.
• Provides clerical and administrative support to the operations department.
• Reviews container supply and demand reports and populates the inventory management report.
• Updates and inputs route information into computer system on a daily basis.
• May collect daily on-site container information and updates the inventory log.
• Assists Dispatchers by responding to customer and driver complaints and inquiries.
• Reports any safety or customer service related issues to supervisor or manager immediately.
• Maintains and processes operations information, such as vehicle maintenance, accounting and route sheets.
• Distributes, collects and reviews route sheets for proper billing and productivity reports.
• Assists in generating monthly productivity reports.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
• Assists other departments including customer service and accounting.
• May assist with driver de-brief processes.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. • Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
• Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.