Treatment Coordinator – South Bay Community Services (Swansea)
This is your opportunity to make an impact in the lives of families in communities in Swansea that need the most help! South Bay Community Services is a community-based organization seeking a self-motivated professional who is committed to helping children and families throughout New England. We are looking for a Treatment Coordinator to join our team!
Role of Treatment Coordinator:
• Responsible for coordinating treatment for all clients admitted to the Day Treatment Programs.
• Must have prior background facilitating groups in a recovery-based setting.
• Prior experience working with substance abuse/dual diagnosis cases required.
Educational and Licensing Requirement of a Treatment Coordinator:
• Social Worker: BSW from accredited educational institution
• Allied Health Professional: Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited educational institution and 2 years’ experience in Multidisciplinary Mental Health
• Associates Degree in Human Services with 4 years’ experience
• Drug test required
Duties and Responsibilities of a Treatment Coordinator:
• Conduct therapeutic groups for all clients in Day Services Programs, following established group curriculum and developing new curriculum as needed
• Engage clients in the Program through outreach visits, monitoring of individual schedules, team and individual meetings to ensure appropriate treatment compliance (80 percent or better)
• Develop new collaborative relationships with community providers
• Assess client needs and refer to other providers as needed
• Provide crisis management within the Program
• Consult with Group Facilitators regarding the progress of assigned clients
• Attend treatment planning meetings and UR/MDT as needed
• Participate in supervision and in-service trainings as required
• Conduct in-house as well as community outreach sessions with clients and relevant collaterals to establish linkages with care providers in order to ensure continuity of care (minimum of 3 per week)
• Adhere to all ethical and best practices in a professional manner
• Manage quality improvement goals by tracking client progress from date of admission
• Transport clients to and from program as needed and renew all transportation requests
• Other duties as required
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.