Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of June 29, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outreach Specialist – Epic Nursing Services
$16 per hr.
Epic Nursing Services is a MassHealth provider that provides Personal Care and Home making services, case management, and oversight to individuals in need within the community setting. We’re looking for compassionate, motivated team members to join us in our mission of empowering people in the community.
• Visit Doctor’ offices, hospital discharge desks, Assisted Living facilities and other possible sources of referrals to promote/present agency services.
• Developing and executing marketing and enrollment strategies, cultivating relationships with contracted sites, community organizations, senior centers, and elderly & disabled housing, etc..
• Interaction in the community with the elderly and disabled population while promoting the agency’s Personal Care services (PCA).
• Creating and maintaining a strategic marketing plan while generating new partnerships and client leads within the community. • This position requires meeting monthly set goals.
• Attending and organizing, networking events, health fairs, community health facilities and other marketing events to promote agency services.
• Educate the community about agency services and the benefits the consumers get.
• Engage in superior customer service with all persons who is interested in our
• Bi-lingual capabilities in English, Portuguese and Spanish required
• Have excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
• Be creative and validated Experience
• Be experienced with Presentation Skills
• Knowledge of healthcare systems/services and/or experience with community organizations, social services and public resources
• Must be organized and detail oriented and must meet set goals.
• Position requires a valid driver’s license and a reliable automobile to travel to and within service territory
• Must be able to interact with health professional at all levels.
• Community Outreach: 1 year
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.