Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of June 08, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Clerk – Canna Care Docs
$15 – $17 an hour
Canna Care Docs, is the specialist in cannabis medicine. Powered by Sail, we are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare.
Why Work for Canna Care Docs?
Our team is a dedicated, fun, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? Days can intense but are very rewarding. You’ll see yourself grow and evolve as you are presented with new challenges every single day. If a place where you can help people, grow professionally, and laugh every day sounds like a good place to work, come join us!
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Constantly update job knowledge
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerkor Accounts payable clerk
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and Quickbooks software
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Well organized
• High school degree
• Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.