Stockroom Specialist – The Paper Store (Somerset)
The Paper Store is committed to being the premiere destination for all of our customer’s gift-giving needs. Our mission is to share our passion for The Paper Store with each customer, during each visit, by going above and beyond their expectations for both selection and service. Stockroom Specialists are responsible for: delivering world class service, achieving sales goals and maintaining operational standards in a fun and fast paced retail environment. Stockroom Specialists report directly to the Store Team Leader.
Stockroom Specialists are responsible for providing customers with a unique shopping experience by utilizing the G.U.E.S.T. service approach. The Stockroom Specialists responsibilities also include: contributing to the profitability of the store by overseeing day to day operations of the store, ensuring compliance to all company inventory control practices and maintaining backroom organization and cleanliness.
– Act as a TPS Champion by modeling the G.U.E.S.T. service approach, and consistently delivering World Class Service
– Greet and welcome every customer warmly and with enthusiasm
– Understand customer needs by asking open-ended questions
– Explain product features and benefits in relation to the customers’ needs by providing in-depth product knowledge
– Suggest additional items to build onto sales by utilizing effective selling techniques
– Thank the customer sincerely and invite them to return and shop with us again
– Build customer loyalty by being friendly, attentive and respectful of customers
– Uphold a respectful work environment by modeling ethical behavior, fostering open communication, and maintaining confidential information as required
– Demonstrate the ability to make decisions with sound judgement, in the best interest of the customer, store team, and business
– Demonstrate desire to participate in training and development utilizing all training resources available
– Demonstrate initiative to cross train in all departments to support bench strength in department leadership
– Previous experience in specialty retail is preferred
– College degree preferred
– Demonstrate an ability to multi task, while being attentive to customers
– Previous experience in specialty retail Inventory control is preferred
– Proficient in using Microsoft Office and POS Systems
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.