Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of December 15th, 2017. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cashier/Deli Staff – Bristol Community College
Unidine is a culinary services management company driven by a culture of ‘Fresh Thinking,’ and we take a fresh approach to customized culinary experiences. We create authentic food from scratch using fresh responsibly sourced, seasonal ingredients and culinary creativity. We are guided by environmentally responsive practices; avoid additives, chemicals and preservatives. Experience the difference with Unidine!
Here at Unidine, every member of the team is driven to deliver the highest level of customer and client service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers’ and clients’ expectations every day.
The Cashier/Deli Prep Staff is responsible to the daily cash operations at the facility and set up of cafe meals. This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be focused on excellent customer service. Must have previous cashier experience and be able to restock the cafe, order inventory, pick up catering.
Essentials and Key Tasks:
– Follows established and detailed procedures for set up or cash register for operation. Operates computerized cash register system to ring up purchases.
– Finalizes cash and non-cash methods of payment.
– Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times
– Follows established Cashing policies and procedures.
– Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
– Sets up, breaks down, stocks, replenishes and maintains cash register station.
– Assembles snacks and nourishments according to facility policy, resident food preferences, and client orders.
– Prepares trays with proper dishes, glasses, cups, condiments and eating utensils for meals.
– Performs all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side stands.
Education and Experience: Must have 1 year cashier experience in any industry. High School Diploma or equivalent. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. This position requires excellent customer service skills.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.