Dock Worker Inbound – A. Duie Pyle, INC (Johnston, RI)
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Full Time Dockworker!
• Load and unload trailers
• Operate electric pallet jack and forklift
• Stage freight for loading
• Willing to train those with a positive attitude
• 3rd Shift – Start at 8pm on Sunday and 1am the rest of the week
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
Our employees also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader and a premier benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include: short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
• Experience with Dock Operations helpful
• Experience with material handling equipment desired
• Ability to follow safety rules and regulations a must
• Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or call 800−733−4596.
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.