Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 9, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housekeeper – St. Anne’s Hospital
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team. Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
• Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
• Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
• Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
• Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
• Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
• Empties and cleans trash containers.
• Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
• Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
• Wipes down glass surfaces.
• Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
• Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
• Responds to guest queries and requests.
• Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
• Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry, Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.