“We are in need of help from the community:
Please spare a moment to meet Pacha…he was abandoned at Dave’s Beach in Fall River, he was just left there on the rocks to fend for himself. Fall River Animal Control came to his aid and brought him to us. He was seen at Pet Partners by Dr. Gehrke and what we have learned so far is:
• He is three years old. Three.
• He is anemic.
• He was probably caged in a small space due to lack of mobility and his inability to walk properly, as well as the rough patches of skin.
• He was kept in filth, causing the awful irritation on his ears and paws
• He has a distended stomach( it is not bloat or parasites)
• He has a heart arrhythmia.
• He is kind.
• He is sweet.
• He is starting to know what being pet feels like.
• He loves laying on his big soft bed.
• He deserves a chance.
We are going to do EVERYTHING we can to give Pacha a chance at a real home. It is not going to be easy. But we are going to try.
Right now we are headed to New England Medical Center to drop him off for an EKG and an ultrasound of his stomach and hopefully his heart. We are asking for your help. If you can donate to his cause that would be amazing. If you can’t- that is absolutely ok! But if everyone could keep him in your thoughts and your prayers and share this that would go along way for Pacha.
We will do our best for him, and we will keep you updated- with the good and the bad. #prayersforpacha
Please call the shelter if you have any information on him or would like to make a donation towards his care. Thank You so much for taking the time to read his story.” -Arianna Silva, Forever Paws Animal Shelter, (508) 677-9154.