Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of May 25, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Orthodontic Patient Coordinator – Kool Smiles
Kool Smiles is looking for an Orthodontic Patient Coordinator ready to make a difference in the lives of families. Although below is a description of what your job would entail, we want to emphasize that working at Kool Smiles is more than just a job. Kool Smiles is not your typical dentist office and working here is not your typical experience. You will thrive here if you are someone who wants to grow professionally while serving your community at the same time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• The Orthodontic Patient Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service to patients and parents at check-in and check-out as well as responsible for verifying patient insurance eligibility and service limits.
• Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
• Greet parents and patients when they enter or leave the office
• Coordinate with Ortho Financial Coordinator and Doctors to provide the opportunity for same day care to patients
• Assist with meeting the Ortho financial targets by ensuring the schedules are full
Schedule follow-up, next appointment for all patients
• Assist with routing referrals to appropriate doctor
• Ensure pre-authorization processes are completed for approvals
• Collect payments, post accordingly in practice management system
• Confirm appointments for upcoming days
• Answer incoming Ortho patient calls and assist with need or direct to another team member for help
• Ensure Ortho patients are compliant with appointments and send the appropriate communication leading up to or including termination
• Assist with maintaining spreadsheets or databases for tracking purposes, as needed or directed by OFC
• Ensure all patient records are updated at the end of the day
• Participate in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, presentations, events, and any opportunity to promote a positive image of Kool Smiles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• High focus on customer service and satisfaction
• Must love working with children
• Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
• Integrity, always doing the right thing
• Dependable, reliable to be at work when scheduled
• Attention to detail
• Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
• Professional manner and appearance at all times
• Computer skills: Microsoft office and Internet Explorer
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information with patients, their parents and staff. Ability to operate a computer, keyboard and standard office equipment. Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs, and be able to twist, turn, bend and stoop.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as growth opportunities to our full -time employees. Kool Smiles benefits include: medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance. We also offer short and long term disability, 401K, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much much more!
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.