Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of January 26, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Assistant – Raw Seafoods, Inc.
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Fast paced, growing company, seeking a motivated, energetic and personable individual to join our busy team. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail, organization thoroughness and great verbal and written communication skills. Being able to communicate and write in both English and Spanish is a requirement.
• The HR assistant, helps in maintaining all of the records and forms, needed for compliance and day to day operations. It will be responsible as well for meeting translations and communications when needed
• Assist in communication between the different departments and management
• Must have friendly and professional customer service skills
• Relationship building skills
• Time management skills
• Prior HR experience is considered a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to distinguish needs of individual employees and situations
• Help with enrollments for the different benefits and programs offered by the company
• Able to work in a fast-paced & evolving environment
• Additional duties as assigned
Required experience and skills:
• Bachelors of science degree and or 2 years HR experience
• Knowledge of compliance and HR laws and regulations
• BEING FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
• Being eager to learn
• 1 week vacation after 90 days.
• Will earn sick time under the MA paid sick leave, 1 hour per every 30 worked, up to the limit of 40 hours in a calendar year.
• Qualify for the company 401 K Safe Harbor after 1 year of employment, with a match of up to 4% of gross earnings.
• After 30 days of employment, will be eligible to participate in the company’s group health insurance.
• 6 paid company holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.