Dental Receptionist – Dental Dreams
Dental Dreams is now hiring a Receptionist. Bilingual preferred. You must be available to work a variety of shifts from opening time to closing time Monday through Saturday.
• The basic job duties are listed below and may change or require additional duties per management.
• Follow all Start of Day procedures
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication
• Schedule patient appointments in accordance with monthly and daily patient goals
• Answer phones and confirm appointments
• Greet and check in patients
• Accurately verify dental benefits
• Maintain detailed patient records in a fast-paced environment
• Collect payments, co-payments and deductibles
• Create insurance claims and submit pre-authorizations to insurance companies on a timely basis
• Pull patient charts for future appointments when necessary
• Maintain a clean and professional office environment
• Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
• Follow all end of day procedures
• Customer Service Skills
• Experience in a dental or medical office preferred
• Available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and Saturdays
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.