Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of April 20, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts Collection Coordinator – Entry Level – DJP Rightfit Recruiting, LLC
We seek an accounting/business graduate to handle our accounts collection processes. Reporting directly to our top-notch Credit Manager, this key position in our accounting department will be working with our customers and sales team to insure we stay on top of collections. We are well known in the Southeastern Massachusetts area in the construction industry for our outstanding customer service, deep experience and technical expertise.
Your Key Role in Our Accounting Department:
• Follows our credit policies and procedures to determine account hold status and notifies customer and sales staff
• Researches credit applications evaluates and establishes new credit accounts when approved by Management
• Monitors account balances identifying accounts in arrears
• Posts payments
• Performs ongoing review of Accounts Receivable aging to identify delinquent and problem accounts
• Prepares timely management summaries of delinquent and problem accounts
• Initiates positive and professional communication with customers to resolve delinquency issues
• Interacts with Sales staff and clients in resolving amounts disputed by clients
• Deals with collection agencies and attorneys as necessary and as directed by Management
• Matches receiving slips to invoices and insure proper authorized approval and proper coding for accounting
• Communicates regularly with Sales and senior management regarding account credit status
• Works with our sales team to resolve customer issues that may cause payment delay
Do You Have What it Takes?
• Accounting/Business degree required
• Internship or office/accounting experience
• Willingness to learn legal collection requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and upper management
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Patience, and the ability to negotiate and problem solve
• Good research skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, and have a good command of MS Excel.
• Competitive salary!
• Better than Industry standard benefits!
• A dynamic company, friendly work environment, with a family owned feel
• The latest technology to work with
• Work for a well-established industry leader
• Work with our fantastic accounting team!
• Location, location, location – We are located in Fall River!
• Long term highly dedicated management team
• Willing to train the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
• Office/accounting or customer service: 1 year (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Required)
License or certification:
• Valid drivers license and clean driving record (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.