Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of April 13, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Case Manager – High Point Hospital & Affiliated Organizations
Job Type: Full-time
Fall River Family Center is looking for a FT Case Manager. Fall River Family Center provides emergency shelter to EA-eligible families experiencing homelessness.
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to perform multiple tasks
• Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to organize ideas in logical and clear fashion
• Knowledge of basic computer skills and software programs including the ability to learn, use DHCD’s electronic participant record system
• An understanding of the relationship between substance use, domestic violence, mental health issues and homelessness
• An understanding of ethics and boundaries
• Conduct assessment of families; development of assessment based re-housing plan
• Conduct entrance and exit interviews with families
• Understand and comply with Efforts to Outcomes(ETO)/Homeless Management Information Systems(HMIS) reporting requirements
• Strengthen current and create new partnerships within community to ensure that the families develop the skills needed to sustain housing
• Assist families in maximizing income & obtaining employment whenever possible
• Welcome families; schedule events and meetings for families upon entering shelter
• Assist in scheduling supportive services for participants related to job training and skills training
• Meet with participants weekly, or as needed, to evaluate progress identifying potential barriers and develop subsequent strategy to resolve
• Maintain safety and security of participants/facility; ensure timely contact with authorities /Program Director in the event of a crisis/emergency
• Have a thorough understanding of program policies, DHCD’s Scope of Services, review and enforce Program Guidelines and Uniform Shelter Rules with participants
• Assist participants with the development of Assessment Based Re-Housing Plan and evaluate progress of stated goals and action steps
• Understand and follow established referral system for necessary services to appropriate agencies/providers including but not limited to DTA, DCF, school systems, Medical/Mental Health Services
• Accurately record participant attendance at meetings, appointments, groups, etc…
• Assist with transportation/childcare arrangements to enable parents to attend meetings related to the Assessment Based Re-Housing Plan
• Have thorough knowledge of 51A filing of child abuse and neglect in accordance with company policy procedure
• Assist parents in enrolling children in an appropriate educational program or school system
• Assist with services needed to ensure successful transition to permanent housing
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or VP/COO of Residential & Shelter Services
A Bachelors Degree preferably in the Human Services field with at least (1) year experience or (3) years shelter or related experience. Ability to work with individuals from diverse social, economical, ethnic, cultural, and racial backgrounds. Bilingual preferred( not required).
• Bachelor’s (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.