A new store is headed to Fall River.
Old Navy will be opening a location at SouthCoast Marketplace.
According to the hiring site Glassdoor.com, Old Navy has begun the search for a General Manager at SouthCoast Marketplace.
Old Navy, which is owned by Gap Inc., is a low cost clothing and accessory department store with over 1,100 locations.
The General Manager position is as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3-5 years of retail management experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, works with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five on the clock hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employees base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
If you are interested in applying, click on the following link: Old Navy Hiring