Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 23, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Cashier – Seasons Corner Market
An entry level position with the most visibility to our customers. It requires superior customer service skills, a welcoming and friendly demeanor, excellent personal appearance standards and the ability to conduct cash transactions without error.
• Must consent to a criminal background check and be willing to submit to drug test
• Ability to build relationships with customers to ensure customer loyalty
• Operate cash register and process customer payment accurately and efficiently, in accordance with established policies
• Skill in handling complex transactions
• Knowledge of the products on special and the ability to persuade customer to consider other items.
• Willingness and ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and coworkers
• Cooperation with work team for the benefit of the company, customers and managers
• Monitor and refresh the appearance and cleanliness of store interior and exterior, product shelves, cooler doors and shelves, emptying trash containers, bagging ice and other restocking activities during quiet periods of few customers on the property.
SUCCESS FACTORS (KSAs):
• The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Adapts to change; takes on new responsibilities; handles pressure; adjusts plans to meet changing needs. Meets commitments; works independently; accepts accountability; sets personal standards in alignment with company standards; stays focused under pressure; meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
• Communicates well, both verbally and in writing; listens attentively to others; asks clarifying questions; manages distractions/interruptions.
• Sense of Urgency/Productivity – Prioritizes well, shows energy, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines. Manages fair workload, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well.
• Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements, monitors quality, own/acts on quality problems.
• Ability to utilize basic computer programs.
• Capable of lifting 50+ pounds regularly
• Manual dexterity
• Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and equipment
• Ability to bend, lift and reach repeatedly for extended periods of time
• Ability to stand in confined space for extended periods of time
• Ability to perform repeated actions for extended periods of time
East Side Enterprises Behavior Standard: Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management. Incumbent must be able to work successfully with and for employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disabilities, Vietnam-era, veteran status, or disabled veteran status.
Statements included in this description are intended to reflect in general the duties and responsibilities of this classification and are not intended to be interpreted as being all-inclusive.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.