Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 23, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overnight Custodian – Planet Fitness (RI & Southern Mass)
As an Overnight Custodian, you will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by ensuring they return to a sparkling clean environment.
At Planet Fitness, our members come first and everything we do is geared towards providing them the best experience possible.
You will be responsible for:
• Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
• Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
• Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
• Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately
We want you to join our team if:
• Are at least 18 years or older
• You have an upbeat and positive attitude!
• Are punctual and are reliable.
• Have good communication skills.
• Can flex more than just your muscle. Must be open to a curve ball every once in a while, and must be flexible in responsibilities.
• You are willing and able to work extra hours as required
• Can interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers. Enjoy exceeding the member’s expectations and only use appropriate behavior and language of course when dealing with any issues at the club.
Shift Structure (subject to change based on business need)
• Weekday Maintenance
• Monday to Thursday from 10pm to 5am
• Friday shift from 8pm to 3am
• Weekend Maintenance
• Select days Monday to Thursday from 10pm to 5am
• Sunday 12am to 5am
• Friday shift start at 8pm to 3am
• Saturday 6pm to 12am
Want more reasons?
• Consistent work schedule
• On the job training and skill development
• Performance based pay increases
• Medical insurance, if hourly requirements are met
• Free Black Card Membership!
• Company sponsored social events
• Continual standing and walking during shift, so wear comfortable shoes.
• Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift like disinfectant products.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.