Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 22, 2020. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Asphalt Laborer – Century Paving & Construction Corp. (Fall River)
Century Paving is seeking to add another experienced Asphalt Paving Crew to the company. Positions include:
• Roller Operator
• General Laborer
Crew Responsibilities (key duties, scope of position, goals, expectations, skill requirements, and travel requirements):
• Perform various paving operations such as: roadways, parking lots, driveways, patching, reclamation, milling, excavation, grading
• Will be responsible for maintenance, grounds and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain work sites, grounds and equipment.
• Position Dimensions (i.e., communication skills, planning, teamwork, technical knowledge, leadership, initiative)
• Ensure work site is maintained and that equipment is running properly
• Assist work site foreman with all tasks as needed, follow instructions and perform duties as assigned.
• Safely operate equipment and perform mechanic and general labor duties
• Able to lift up to 70+ pounds
• Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Ability to follow instructions, maintain good housekeeping around the work site.
• Ability to work overtime as needed and Monday through Friday including Saturdays as the business requires.
• Maintain equipment in proper working order.
• Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors, drivers and crew, peers, operators, and customers serviced.
• Use safe practices in all activities.
• WORKING WITH ASPHALT: 4 years (Required)
• Health insurance
• Retirement plan
• Monday to Friday
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.