Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of December 07, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prom and Special Occasion Fashion Stylist – Alexandra’s Boutique
At Alexandra’s Boutique, we strive to provide our customers with the ultimate shopping experience so they look and feel their best on their special day. Our team is trained and educated to help find the best dress for the customer. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. At Alexandra’s you have the opportunity to create a career and grow within the company.
• Work as a team to ensure happy customers and healthy work environment
• Implementing the skills you have been trained on to meet store and individual goals
• Creating a connection with the customer
• Act as a brand ambassador reflective of company values and aesthetic
• Build a relationship of trust and honesty to provide the best experience
• Facilitate customer correspondence and appointment setting
• Communicate a list of resources to enhance the customer experience
• Conduct styling appointments to match customer requests and needs
• Maintain dressing rooms and store in general
• Become familiar with our prom and special event inventory and designers
We provide all stylists with sales training, both while onboarding and ongoing throughout the year with our various designers that visit the store and help us keep in touch with the latest trends.
• Passion for fashion!
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly, proactive, and positive attitude
• Reliable and willing to take initiative to complete tasks without being prompted
• Superior communication skills, verbal and written
• Fashion knowledge or the desire to learn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to lift dresses and other items that may weigh more than 50 lbs regularly
• Ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time
• Ability to work peak times including weekends
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 16 years or older
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.