Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of November 30, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Crew Member – Dunkin Donuts
Crew Members play a vital role in delivering great guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests needs and give them a reason to come back.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Crew Member for a Dunkin Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
• Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
• Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
• Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction meeting our C.A.R.E. level of service.
• Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
• Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
• Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
• Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
• Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
• Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
• Must be able to fluently speak/read English
• Capable of counting money and making change
• Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
• Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., Dunkin’ Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.