Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of May 25, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fish Cutter – Raw Seafoods, Inc.
$15 – $16 an hour,Full-time
Growing company looking for motivated, qualified, team player and hard working individuals to join our team. we are looking for previous experience and someone who will be able to handle fast paced demand at times.
• 40 hours plus overtime
• 5:30 am to 3:30 pm 5 days a week (times and days may vary)
• Experience with cutting multiple species of fish, with safety and precision, while complying with deadlines.
• Random drug and alcohol screening.
• Some heavy lifting involved, up to 50/60 lbs may be required.
• Valid work permit.
• Wage between $15.00 and $16.00/hour to start, depending on experience.
• 6 paid company holidays after 90 days of employment (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.).
• Will qualify for the company health health insurance after 30 days of employment.
will earn sick time under the MA Paid sick time rule, 1 hour per every 30 hours worked, up to the limit of 40 hours per year.
qualifies for the 401 K plan after 1 year of employment, with a company match of up to 4% of earnings.
• Fish cutting: 1 year (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
• United States (Required)
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.