Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of November 24, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Store Associate/Cashier – Jay’s Wine and Spirits
Part-time, $11 – $12 an hour, Part-time
Jay’s is a fast-paced Fine Wine & Spirits retailer located in Fall River, MA, is currently hiring cashiers/sales associates. We are looking for reliable, honest individuals with a positive attitude who enjoy working with the public. We are looking for individuals that can work Thursday thru Saturday 3pm -7pm and some Sundays 10am – 6pm. Applicants must be over 21 years of age. Must be available for all holidays.
Required Qualifications Ability to complete the following tasks:
• Operate a cash register including cash transactions, checks, charges
• Follow all company policies and procedures including identification checks for all customers purchasing beverage alcohol.
• Request additional help when needed to increase customer satisfaction
• Greet each customer who approaches the registers and assist them with any questions they may have.
• Ensure that each customer visit to Jay’s is a positive experience.
• Assist with store cleanliness including vacuum; dust, face shelves, empty rubbish, sweep clean counters and keep register area neat and organized.
• Stock shelves as needed- Answer the telephone using the appropriate greeting
• Maintain check-out area: fill register supplies, bags; wipe counter tops
• Assist customers with large purchases (taking out to the vehicle)
• Friday, Saturday, Sundays and Holidays are a must.
• Lift cases of wine, beer, liquor etc. weighing up to 30 lbs
• Beer knowledge a plus
• Wine knowledge would be a plus
• Previous retail experience
• Lottery experience
• Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.