Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 23, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Accounts Receivable Clerk – Petro Home Services
Job Type: Full-time
As Cash Coordinator , you will enter adjustments, process customer payments, post payments to customer accounts, prepare deposits, update and reconcile cash & cc journals and file daily reports.
• Data entry of adjustments and payments
• Preparing daily deposits for the bank
• Processing checks through a remote capture process.
• Ensure that documents and data are accurate and correctly processed through various accounting regulations
• Maintain and organize files
• Perform other administrative duties as needed
As Cash Coordinator, you must be pleasant, professional and possess the ability to function equally well in both a team environment and independently. You must also be highly detail-oriented and focused with a flexible and adaptable nature. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with vendors and co-workers.
Specific qualifications in this role include:
• Demonstrates character, integrity and ethical values
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must have data entry experience — this is a fast paced environment that requires accuracy and ability to process high volume
• Able to use an adding machine
• PC proficiency
• HS Diploma required
• Prior cash processing experience a plus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.