Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of April 6, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Administrative and Workroom Support Team Member – The Pillow Collection, Inc.
$25,000 – $30,000 a year
Permanent employment opportunity in downtown Fall River. We are a fun and growing ecommerce business building out the largest product offering of decorative throw pillows all made in the USA. We are eagerly seeking support staff that can assist us in a variety of tasks throughout the workroom floor, office and overall operation. Some examples of these tasks are as follows:
• Picking daily customer orders.
• Tracking down customer’s orders.
• Creating shipping labels and packing slips.
• Customer order processing and some entry.
• Invoicing and processing orders after they’ve shipped.
• Processing customer returns and providing Return Authorizations as needed.
• Confirming available inventory and some digital merchandising (added descriptions to products online such as color, pattern and etc.)
• Assisting customers, as needed, on the telephone and via email.
• Applying incoming materials to orders.
• And just about anything else as it pertains to keeping our customers happy!
We are a small but very hard working and dedicated team (about 12 – 15 of us). We all like what we do and strive to be better each and every day. Our hours are generally 9 – 5 Monday – Friday but sometimes we work longer and often we try to cut out early (especially on Fridays). Overall, we work until the job is done.
Qualifications are simple; strong computer skills including Excel, Word and navigating the web. Most of our software systems are proprietary so we will train but you should be extra comfortable in front of a computer and working within a high volume order processing environment. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must. Attention to detail is also a strong must. College is always a plus but not a requirement. Mistakes are OK but we expect you to learn from them. You should be more organized and pay more attention to detail than we are so we can learn from you. And, yes, humor and some personality is appreciated! Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself in the body of the email or when you submit your resume.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.