A new proposed marijuana business in Fall River is holding a meeting to discuss the venture.
New Leaf Enterprises, Inc. will hold a Community Outreach Meeting on August 20, 2019 at the Fall River Public Library, 104 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720 at 5:00 PM to discuss the proposed site of an Adult Use Marijuana Establishment at 2629 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02724 in accordance with M.G.L.ch. 94G and the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission’s regulations at 935 CMR 500.000 et seg.
Topics to be discussed at the meeting will include, but not be limited to:
1. The type(s) of Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment(s) to be located at the proposed address;
2. Plans for maintaining a secure facility;
3. Plans to prevent diversion to minors;
4. Plans to positively impact the community; and
5. Plans to ensure the establishment will not constitute a nuisance to the community.