Fireworks have left multiple people without a home after a significant fire in Massachusetts late Sunday.
Just after 11:30 p.m., the Brockton Fire Department responded to a call for a working fire at 14 Martin Street.
According to BFD, 4 people were left homeless due to fireworks debris being placed too close to the house which caused considerable damage.
No injuries were reported.
The department stated that BFD also responded to at least 4 additional nuisance fires related to fireworks & debris.