Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 2, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist – MIDLITE Corporation
$13 – $15 an hour, Full-Time
Local manufacturer seeking a Shipping and Receiving Specialist. The employee will be responsible for all material and packages coming in and out of the building. Day to day tasks include receiving and checking in shipments, sales order processing, order picking and packing, and shipping label creation. Occasional duties include driving the company box truck to make pick-ups and deliveries to nearby vendors (MA & RI).
The ideal candidate should be highly organized and be able to maintain their work area which includes the receiving area of the warehouse computer terminal, finished goods area as well as the packing tables.
• Class D drivers license
• Ability to obtain Medical Examiner’s Certificate
• Experience operating a standing fork truck
• Having previous training or other certificates for operating fork trucks is a plus
• Math and Writing skills required
• Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting Software is a plus
Shifts: 8:30am – 5:00pm, half hour lunch, two 10 minute breaks. Wages begin at $12.50 /hour or based on experience – Paid Bi-weekly
Full Time Benefits Include:
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Vacation
• 401k with Employer Match
• Aflac Supplemental Insurance
• Medical Insurance is not provided at this time
• Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
• Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
• Associate (Preferred)
• Class D (Required)
• Driver’s License (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.