Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of January 18, 2020. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Stocker – PETSMART (Fall River)
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
If you are a morning person this is the perfect fit for you. Come to PetSmart and rise and shine with our furry friends! This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and holidays.
• You will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring shelves and storage areas are stocked with the right product
• Unpacking and breaking down merchandise cartons and pallets
• Displaying advertising and pricing signs
• Providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in locating and selecting the best solutions
• Cleaning display cases, shelves, and aisles
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
• Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
• Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
• Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
• Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
• It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
• It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
• It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
• It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
• It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
• It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.