Entry Level Recruiting Associate – BAYADA Home Health Care (Dartmouth)
The BAYADA Home Health Care Dartmouth, MA office is seeking an Entry Level Associate to assist with recruiting caregivers for our clients. If you are a caring, dedicated professional with strong communication skills and a true desire to help others, this is the position for you!
In this role, you will interact daily with field staff, clients and families, referral sources, and members of the local medical community. You will partner with Recruiters and Client Service Managers to recruit, interview, on board and retain caregivers that are great matches for our clients. Your important work will help to ensure that clients receive quality care, in the comfort of their own homes.
The ideal Associate will have a strong drive to learn and succeed in the home care business.
• Learning all aspects of the recruiting process
• Creating and posting ads
• Attending community events and job fairs as a representative of Bayada
• Interviewing direct care-givers,
• Conducting background and reference checks, and
• Maintaining personnel files for compliance.
• Strong desire to grow a career in home health care.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience or interest in human resources and recruiting
• Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
• Exceptionally strong work ethic
• Team player with an “all hands on deck” attitude, organized/able to multitask
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.