Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 2, 2019. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Store Associate – ALDI
$13.90 an hour, Part-time
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
• Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
• Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
• Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
• Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
• Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
• Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
• Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
• Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Industry-leading Wages
• Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
• Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.