Looking to buy a home, but a little unsure on how to go about it? BayCoast Mortgage Company and Partners Insurance Group have got you covered.
The duo is sponsoring a Coast To Closing free homebuying 101 event on Wednesday August 7th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The information session, which is taking place at Agoro’s Pizza Bar & Grill, 2756 County Street, Somerset, will give you the tools to put you at ease when taking the exciting journey of purchasing your home.
Mix and mingle with local Real Estate professionals who will guide you through the home buying process. Your attendance will give you access to over $1,500 in savings in special offers!
Some of the highlights include:
– Learn how to buy with no money down
– Understanding the pros and cons of owning versus renting
– Receive tips on how to invest in multifamily homes
– Free Home Inspection provided by Lands End Realty, Inc. (up to $500)
– $500 Closing Credit provided by BayCoast Bank
– Free Purchase and Sale Agreement Review provided by Attorney Jennifer Caputi at Marinosci Law Group, PC
The event will also have raffles and prizes!
On August 7 put yourself on your way to being a homeowner!