Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of September 14, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager – Health for Life (Fall River)
$70,000 – $80,000 a year, Full-time
We are looking for a qualified individual that is a self-starter and is willing to help us bring our Dispensary on-line for our late fall opening in Fall River, MA. We need a person that can be our boots on the ground now to ready the facility. The person will be responsible pre-opening for ordering and receiving supplies, setting up the menus, displays, jars as well as letting the workers in and out and of the facility. If you are looking to come in on the ground floor and be part of an International Marijuana company please submit your resume for review.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for the financial performance, safety, security, human resources and sales for our MPX dispensaries. The Dispensary Manager leads by example to provide seamless customer service to our customers and employees. He/she will ensure that we provide consistent and compliant practices that are aligned with state guidelines and MPX policies. This person will lead, guide and direct a team of passionate people to meet or exceed sales goals, provide superior customer service and ensure the dispensary has the correct inventory on-hand. Additional duties include being responsible for opening and closing the dispensaries, training new employees, developing talent and assisting MPX divisions with various projects.
• Leading the dispensary team by example which includes providing excellent customer care, superior time management and supporting our team environment by being open to performing all duties within the dispensary during all open hours
• Manage the schedule for the team, provide consistent performance coaching and manage the sales, human resources and operations for the team
• Responsible for the financial performance of the location including managing profit and loss statement, cost of goods and inventory and staffing
• Assisting with directing other team members including training new employees, and providing superior knowledge on all products and devices
• Providing superior customer service to our customers
• Understanding the medicinal benefits of our cannabis products and effectively communicating those benefits to customers
• Properly documenting information into the METRIC System and a seed to sale POS system to ensure proper compliance. Be able to teach others on how to remain compliant and provide oversight
• Lead the cash handling and daily reconciliation process for the location
• Contributing to a small close-knit sales and service team including working together to provide excellent customer care
• Ensuring a safe environment for our staff and customers by following all safety and security protocols
• Ability to work during the dispensaries’ open hours including nights and weekends
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous experience working in a Dispensary or 3 years leading a team in a medical marijuana dispensary or retail environment
• Must be 21 years of age to work in a marijuana dispensary
• Previous experience leading a retail sales environment
• Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service to customers
• Experience in working with a point of sale (POS) system
• Ability to meet high volume targets while still providing quality customer care
• Willingness to work, learn and appreciate the complexities of the cannabis industry
• Computer literacy with experience working with both internal and external web-based systems
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
• Must be able to obtain an all State applicable requirements required to work in the facility.
• Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
• Salary based on experience and qualifications
• Full benefits offered that include, Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and Life policy
• PTO (Paid Time Off) available
MPX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MPX expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
• Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• State Required Agent Card (Required)
• English (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.