Here are the Hot Jobs in the Greater Fall River area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of October 4, 2018. If the job has a number in its title, you can find more information by going to the Massachusetts Job Quest web site. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Store Manager – Cannabis, Northeast Alternatives: Marijuana Dispensary
$45,000 – $50,000 a year
Northeast Alternatives, Inc. (NEA) is a premier cannabis provider located in the City of Fall River, MA. At NEA, an amazing customer experience is our ultimate goal. We offer premium and economical cannabis products for our patients and customers and we are constantly expanding our selection.
Our Assistant Store Manager (ASM) is vital to delivering a distinctive shopping experience. The ASM is primarily responsible for working collaboratively with the Store Manager (SM), and independently when the SM is not on-site, to manage, maintain and supervise day-to-day retail operations activities at the dispensary location.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Budtender/Patient Advocate Support:
• Help hire great people
• Motivate and inspire team members to be positive, friendly, knowledgeable, and hardworking
• Coach team members and provide positive and constructive feedback so that they grow professionally
• Train all team members on work procedures and policies so that everyone understands what’s required to do a great job
• Maintain written SOPs as changes to policy and/or regulations occur and ensure compliance among team
• Assist in building a weekly staff schedule that complies with labor policies
• Be accessible and extremely responsive to all team member’s questions, suggestions, and concerns and help resolve any team member conflicts
• Achieve high scores on the following measures related to Budtender/Patient Advocate Support – high retention of top talent and high team engagement scores
Sales and Customer Service:
• Own all customer feedback and provide customer/patient complaint resolution
• Provide complaint resolution to ensure satisfaction of all customers and patients
• Utilize customer and team member feedback to readily implement changes to improve the customer experience
• Execute dispensary selling strategies through collaboration with marketing related to incentives, displays, internal and external promotion
• Recommend future promotions and ways to increase sales trends by understanding the success of previous incentives and promotions
• View sales reports and communicate with the team to identify sales trends and potential inventory requirements
• Track all employee and store sales daily to ensure optimal performance
• Analyze core metrics to better understand store performance in order to beat and exceed goals
• Utilize approved employee incentives to drive sales and boost morale
• Achieve high scores on the following measures related to Sales and Customer Service – meet or exceed monthly store revenue and gross margin goals and maintain a high score on all social media customer reviews
Daily Store Operations:
• Maintain store compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
• Assist SM in all required reporting, paperwork, and state tracking system recording
• Assist State and Local Government Auditors and Law Enforcement with inventory, sales, and compliance audits when SM is not present
• Perform all daily opening and closing procedures
• Implement and oversee security, reporting and cash management procedures related to opening and closing the store
• Be responsible for facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including proper up-keep of the phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock, and supplies.
• Ensure that the sales floor is adequately stocked at all times
• Keep track of all expiring products and promote sales as needed
• Coordinate with SM and senior leadership to perform daily/monthly/yearly inventory audits and reconciliations
• Ensure all expired/damaged/returned product is logged and disposed of according to regulations
• Assist in receiving and ensuring that all wholesale deliveries are compliant and accurate compared to invoices, etc.
• Provide daily correspondence via email and manager’s log, with the SM and team members as needed
• Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosures
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Attributes of an A+ ASM:
• An extremely positive attitude
• Achievement-oriented and hard working
• Organized, flexible, and empathetic
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Strong communicator who can present ideas clearly
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Knowledgeable about the cannabis industry and its policies and laws
• Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana is a must!!
• Must already possess or be able to qualify as a Registered Agent.
• Must successfully pass an extensive background check.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Working knowledge of medical and/or retail cannabis industry.
• Working knowledge of BioTrack THC point of sale system (a plus).
• Reporting and Information Management: must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 3-4+ years of management experience in retail.
• Minimum 1 year of RMD experience.
• Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends.
• Must be 21 years or older.
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center.
Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
• RMD: 1 year (Required)
• Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.